Tuesday, July 12, 2022

The Greeting Farm July Release Preview Day #2

 


Hello!  I'm back today with another preview of the New Release from The Greeting Farm.  This sweet set is called Deepest Sympathy.  So many beautiful images and sentiments included.  The perfect set for trough times!  


To create my card, I used the floral set to create a repeating floral background.  In between the images, I stamped some ladybugs, leaves, and smaller floral images. Towards the top of the card, I stamped my sentiment.  After coloring it with Copics, I trimmed the card to fit my A2 card front and mounted that on top of some kraft card stock.  A few blue enamel dots finish this off.  


All new images will be released on the 15th of this month!  Check back tomorrow for another peek at the new release!  

No comments:

Post a Comment