Thursday, August 4, 2022

Holiday Anya

Hello, today, I'm sharing another holiday card.  Christmas will be here before we know it!  Haha.  This is Holiday Anya #6.  One of my absolute favorites!  

To create my card, I layered up some patterned paper in the background.  Then I die cut a small circle and adhered that to a white doily from my stash.  I added them both to the top center of my card with a bit of adhesive.  Then I stamped out my image, colored her up with Copics, fussy cut her out and adhered her to the center of the circle with foam tape.  

Just below my image, I added a die cut falala sentiment and tucked a pieces of ephemera behind it.  Using some diamond dots, I added a bit of texture to those by covering the red berries that were printed on the ephemera.  I also added a sweet little holly sticker to her hair.  

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Happy crafting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment