Thursday, August 11, 2022

The Greeting Farm August Preview Day #3


I'm back today with another sneak peek at the new release from The Greeting Farm.  This little cutie is called Cheeky Travels.  This is such a fun set that includes everything you need to make a travel card!  


To create my card, I found some travel themed paper in my stash and layered it up in the background.  Then I trimmed an airplane strip and layered that across the bottom.  I stamped out my images on white card stock, colored them with Copics and trimmed the card into a rectangle.  After layering it onto some lime green card stock, I added it to the center of my card front and finished the whole thing off with some enamel dots.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  All new stamps will be available on the 15th!  


No comments:

Post a Comment