Wednesday, January 13, 2021

The Greeting Farm January 2021 Release Preview Day #4

 


I'm back with one more day of previews!  Today, we're featuring the NEW Castle Die!  This die creates the cutest little 3D castle, perfect for all sorts of projects!  

For my card, I started with some fun patterned paper from Doodlebug.  I layered it up, stitched around the edge with my sewing machine and adhered it to the top of my card base.  Then I die cut and assembled my die.  I used foam tape on some portions, giving it dimension and interest.  Once my castle was put together, I popped it onto my little scene.  Such a simple card that really makes an impact!  









Card Details:
The Greeting Farm Castle Die
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Come back tomorrow for the blog hop and release celebration!  

1 comment: