Monday, January 11, 2021

The Greeting Farm January 2021 Release Preview Day #2

 

Caffeine Critters

Hello, hello!  I'm back today with another sneak peek from The Greeting Farm.  This sweet little set is called Caffeine Critters and will be released on Friday along with all the other new goodies!  

For my card, I created a sweet little winter snow scene.  I started by stenciling in some blue clouds in the background.  Then I layered on some snow die cut with felt paper (Doodlebug).  Then I adhered my tree die cut with foam tape for extra dimension.  I colored up each of the little critters with Copic Markers, fussy cut them out, and popped them onto my scene with foam tape or liquid adhesive.  A few die cut clumps of snow add to the snowy effect.  For my sentiment, I stamped it on a piece of white card stock, die cut it with a circle and adhered it to my scene.  Then, it was time to add the snow.  For this touch, I used Copic Opaque White Ink and put little drops on EVERYTHING including my colored images.  



here's a closer look at the dimension:



Card Details:
The Greeting Farm Caffeine Critters Clear Stamp Set
Picket Fence Studios Woodsy Forest Die
Copic Opaque White Ink
CC Designs Slimline Winter Scene Die
Doodle Bug Designs: White Flocked Paper

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!!!




1 comment: