Wednesday, January 6, 2021

CC Designs January Release Preview Day #1

 Hello, hello!  It's that time again!  Sneak Peeks at the NEW January 2021 Release from CC Designs.  This little cutie is Cupid Swissie and will be released on Friday along with some other adorable stamps and dies!  

For my card, I started with some cute patterned paper from Doodlebug.  I layered it all together and created a little cluster in the bottom right hand corner.  I layered up a die cut circle, a small doily, a holographic heart and my sentiment.  Then I colored up my image, fussy cut her out, and popped her on top of the whole thing using foam tape.  The little heart and wings die at the top is part of a NEW Die set called Valentine Slimline that will also be released Friday!





Thank you so much for stopping by!  Be sure to check back tomorrow to see another fun preview!  


No comments:

Post a Comment