Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Picket Fence Studios: Drink Up Coffee

Hello!  I'm so excited to be starting the new year with one of my favorite images!  This beauty is Beautiful Girl Jill.  Isn't she fabulous??? 

 To create my card, I stamped my image in light tan ink and colored it up with Copic Markers using the "no line" technique.  Then, I die cut it out using the Coordinating Die Set.  For the background, I used the Life Changing Blender Brushes and the Evergreens Stencil.  Then, I layered my panel on top of some tan card stock and stitched around it.  Using foam tape, I added my image to the left side of the card panel.  Then I die cut the coffee word die from white and dark brown card stock, layered it up and added it to my card using foam tape as well.  Then I tucked in some die cut snowflakes, sequins, and the rest of my sentiment, stamped from the Drink Your Greens Clear Stamp Set.  


I have to say, I absolutely love how this card turned out!  The products so beautifully together and I had a lot of fun creating it!  


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Happy New Year!!!

Products Used:

     Winter Snowflakes Die

No comments:

Post a Comment