Wednesday, January 27, 2021

The Greeting Farm Be Mine Valentine Shaker

Hello, I'm so excited to be sharing a fun Greeting Farm Valentine's Day card with you!  I just love stretching my stamp sets and using them for different holidays!  Today, I'm using an image from the Miss Anya Samoyed Clear Stamp set to create a sweet little Valentine Shaker!  

To create my card, I started with some patterned paper.  I trimmed it to fit the front of my card base and layered my embellishments on top.  I die cut a decorative frame and popped it up on foam to create a sweet little shaker.  Then I added a die cut bow to the top of that in coordinating paper.  I stamped out my Anya image, colored her up with my Copics, and fussy cut her out.  Then I popped her on top of the shaker with a coordinating floral sticker tucked in behind her.  I found the perfect sentiment from an older Greeting Farm Set and added that to the top of the flowers.  A few die cut hearts finish off this Valentine!  

Here's a closer look:

 

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I can't wait to see how you stretch your stash!  

No comments:

Post a Comment