Monday, September 23, 2019

La-La Land Crafts Vacation Mona


Hello!  Today, I am so excited to share a fun "vacation" themed card using the NEW Stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts!  All the new goodies are AVAILABLE NOW in the shop!  

For my card, I started with some pretty patterned paper from the new Golden Sunset Paper Pack.  Then I layered on a strip of white and gold stripped paper from the same pack.  I die cut a large Monstera Leaf from Coral card stock and added that to the top right of the card.  Then I created a little shaker using the Port Hole Die.  I used some gold foil card stock for this and added the little cruise ship inside.  I also die cut the smile sentiment from the camera die and added that just beneath it.  Finally, I added my Mona image with foam tape.  I colored her up with Copics and cut her out using my Scan N Cut 2.  To finish the card off, I added a few white enamel dots scattered about.  



Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Red: R20, R22, R24, R27
Blue: BG10, BG11, BG13

No comments:

Post a Comment