Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Club La-La Land Crafts September 2019 Club Kit


Hello!  I'm back today sharing a couple more fun cards using the NEW La-La Land Crafts September 2019 Club Kit.  Just a reminder that you have until September 20th to subscribe for this kit.  You can find all the info HERE!  

For my card, I chose some fun lemon themed patterned paper, added my "lemonade" sentiment across the top and mounted that on top of some navy blue card stock.  Then I colored up my Marci image with Copics and cut her out using my Scan N Cut 2.  I added a few strips of patterned paper across the bottom and layered Marci on top using some foam tape.  I also added a little paper doily from my stash as well as a die cut glass of lemonade and a couple of lemons!  


Card Details
Copic Colors: 
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, Y26, E87
Red: R20, R22, R24, R27, R56, R59
Blue: B95, B97
Yellow: Y21, Y26
White: C0, C3


For my next card, I created a fun little scene using the mice.  I trimmed a piece of lemon paper to fit my card base and adhered that the top.  Then I die cut a white scalloped rectangle and layered a piece of blue patterned paper inside it.  I trimmed the bottom with a grassy border and tucked my lemonade stand behind it.  Then I added my mice, a leafy vine, and a sun and cloud.  I die cut my sentiment using a word bubble die and popped that on with some foam tape.  Then I added some glitter to my cloud and finished my mice with some white gel pen high lights.  


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Mice: C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, E30, E31, E34, E35, E37, R20
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67


No comments:

Post a Comment