Tuesday, September 24, 2019

La-La Land Crafts Plumeria Lei Marci



Hello!  I'm back today featuring the NEW Plumeria Lei Marci from La-La Land Crafts!  For my card, I used the new background stamp, Stress Free Zone, to create my background.  Then I added a cream scalloped border across the bottom.  I then cut some tropical leaves from various colors of green card stock and tucked them behind my island scene.  To create this scene, I started with an oval die and added some teal water and the new Tiki Hut Island Die, cut in various colors and paper pieced.  Then I stenciled in a cloudy background using the new Summer is Here Layering Stencil and adhered my island and water on top.  A couple of die cut birds flying in the sky and some enamel dots for my coconuts finish it off.  Then I color up Marci with Copics and cut her out on my Scan N Cut 2.  I popped her on top using some foam tape and there you have it!  One tropical paradise themed card!  


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, Y26, E87
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13, BG56


No comments:

Post a Comment