Wednesday, September 25, 2019

La-La Land Crafts Never Change


Hello!  I have another fun card to share with you using the NEW release at La-La Land Crafts!  This card features the adorable Never Change Clear Stamp Set.  To create my card, I started with a sheet of patterned paper from the Get Inky Paper Pack.  I trimmed it down to fit my card, and adhered it the front of my card base.  Then I die cut the camera from white card stock and used a circle die to create a little tropical scene.  Then I adhered that to the front of the camera and popped the whole thing on top of the patterned paper using foam tape.  Then I colored up my little chameleon, cut him out using my Scan N Cut 2 and popped him on top of the card using foam tape.  I also die cut some leaves in coordinating color and tucked them in behind the camera and the chameleon.  To finish the card, I die cut the smile from pink card stock and added it to the left of the camera.  



Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Green: YG21, YG23, YG67
Red: R20, R22, R24
Brown: E31, E35, E37

No comments:

Post a Comment