Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Hello Bluebird Spooky Night Instagram Challenge!

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a fun little Hello Bluebird card I made for the first ever Hello Bluebird Instagram Challenge!  This month's theme is Spooky Night.  You can find all the details HERE on their Instagram Post!  

For my card, I created a little spooky scene using several stamps and dies from Hello Bluebird.  To begin, I die cut the Spooky Scene Die from various colors of card stock.  Then I used distress inks to create my purple background and adhered all of it to a white card panel.  I used some Stickles Glitter to create some glitter splatters on my background and stamped a few stars in black from the Ghostly Greetings Clear Stamp Set.  Then I added a couple of grey gravestones to my scene and I stamped RIP on one of them using the Ghostly Greetings Stamp Set as well.  I colored up my images with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.  Then I adhered them to my card using glue and foam tape.  To finish the card off, I added a black spider web doily behind my panel and mounted it all on top of an orange polka dot background.  The sentiment is from the Halloween Party Stamp set and I just trimmed it into a banner with scissors.  



Here's a look at the inside:


Card Details:


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card. Love how you decorated the inside of the card. Love your coloring and use of bright colors!

    ReplyDelete