Monday, February 4, 2019

La-La Land Dream Come True

Hello!  I'm back today sharing a fun little fairytale card from the new La-La Land Release!  This sweet card features characters from the Dream Come True Clear Stamp Set and the Be Unique Clear Stamp Set!  
To create my card, I  die cut a scalloped rectangle and layered a polka dot green rectangle on top.  Then I used the Double Stitched Hills Border Die to create a windy road.  I used my Once Upon A Time Background Stamp to give it a cobblestone look and adhered it to my rectangle.  Then I die cut my Tall Castle Die in the same "cobblestone" pattern and topped it will a pink roof.  I colored up my images with Copics and popped them on my scene using foam tape.  Then i added a few clouds, some tiny stars and a couple of star wreaths.  My sentiment and a strip of floral patterned paper finish it off.  


Here's a look at the inside:



Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Card Details
Copic Colors:
Unicorn: E50, E53
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Blue: BG10, BG11, BG32
Pink: RV000, RV10
Armour: W1, W3, W5, W7
Skin: E000, E00, E11,E04, R20





No comments:

Post a Comment