Thursday, February 7, 2019

CC Designs February Release

Hello!  It's Release Day at CC Designs! This month is packed full of amazing crafty goodies including stamps, dies, paper, enamel dots...all the things!  

Today, I'm featuring the adorable new set Spring Things Clear Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies.  These set is a must for Spring and I love that it coordinates with the previously released Easter Cuties Stamp Set.    For my card below, I used elements from both sets to create a fun spring scene.  First I cut a rectangle piece of blue card stock and mounted it on the In and Out Rectangle Die.  Then I cut out some grass, layered it on top and filled the whole scene with stamped images from the two sets.  I popped that on top of some patterned paper from the NEW Hearts and Dots Paper Pad.   To finished it off, I added a few enamel dots and a little piece of white ribbon.  


Here's a look at the inside:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to pop over to the CC Designs Shop to see all the NEW Goodies!  

No comments:

Post a Comment