Tuesday, February 26, 2019

La-La Land Crafts Marci with Headphones

Hello!  I'm back today sharing a fun 80's themed card using the NEW Marci with Headphones from La-La Land Crafts!  For my card, I used the new Hearts Forever Background Stamp to create a fun black and white background.  Then I layered that on top of a teal Scalloped Rectangle.  I stamped out Marci, colored her up with my Copics, and fussy cut her out. Then I layered her on top of a die cut oval that was embossed using the Harlequin Stencil.  I also add a couple strips of paper, two heart wreaths, and a couple of hearts cut from the wreaths.  


here's a look at the inside:


Card Details:
Marci with Headphones Rubber Stamp Set: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Marci-with-Headphones-Rubber-Stamp-_p_1013.html
Scalloped Rectangles Die: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Scalloped-Rectangles-Die_p_884.html

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E47
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG15, BG32, BG72
Pink: RV13, RV14, RV19
Black: C5, C7, C10



No comments:

Post a Comment