Monday, February 25, 2019

La-La Land Crafts Java Nice Day!


Hello!  Today, I'm so excited to share with you a fun shaker card I made with the new Java Nice Day stamp set by La-La Land Crafts!  This adorable stamp is available HERE in the shop so be sure to pop over there and check it out along with all the new dies and stencils! 

For my card, I used the Harlequin stencil to emboss a square piece of white cardstock.  Then I stamped out the NEW Hearts Forever Background stamp in chocolate brown and trimmed it into a rectangular strip.  I layered that on top of the white cardstock and added a piece of gold metallic cardstock cut with the scallop border die.  Then I stamped out my coffee cut and created a shaker with some gold sequins inside.  I layered that on top of a chocolate brown heart and a couple of heart wreaths cut from kraft card stock.  To finish it all off, I stamped out the little "hello" sentiment from the Batty For You stamp set. 


Here's a look at the inside:



Card Details:

Copic Colors:
cup: W1, W3


No comments:

Post a Comment