Monday, February 18, 2019

La-La Land Crafts Take it Sloth: Pink and Red


Hello! This week's theme at La-La Land Crafts is Pink and Red!  For my card, I used the New Take It Sloth Stamp set to create a coffee themed card! 

First, I stamped out my images and colored them up using Copic Markers.  Then I fussy cut them out and paper pieced the cup for the sloth on the inside of the card.  Next, I die cut a craft rectangle out of the Scalloped Rectangles die and layered a piece of red plaid patterned paper on top.  Then I used the Scalloped Circles Die to cut a piece of white cardstock and layered a bright pink heart paper on top.  I create a little coffee cup using the Coffee Cup die and layered a couple of coffee beans on top.  then I added some strips of patterned paper and popped my sloth on top using some foam tape.  I also used the new Heart Wreath Die and tucked that in behind.  To finish the card off, I stamped my sentiment and cut it out using the Nested Frames Large Die set. 


Here's a look at the inside:



Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Sloths: E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, E37, R20


No comments:

Post a Comment