Sunday, September 12, 2021

The Greeting Farm September Release 2021 Preview Day #2

 Hello, hello!  I'm so excited to be back and sharing another sneak peek at the NEW Release for The Greeting Farm.  All new stamps will be available September 15th!  These little cuties are part of the NEW Gingerbread Xmas set!   



For my project I decided to create some hot cocoa holders.  I took a piece of patterned paper, folded it, and stitched down the sides.  It's that easy!  Then decorated the fronts with some die cut hot cocoa mugs and of course some cute little gingerbread people!  I stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment across the back of the pocket and then created some tags using the larger sentiment in the set.  I just love how these turned out!  


Copic Colors:
Gingerbread: E30, E31, E35, E37, R20
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Check back tomorrow for another sneak peek!  

No comments:

Post a Comment