Thursday, September 9, 2021

The Greeting Farm September 2021 Release Preview Day #1

 Hello!  It's that time again!  I have a sneak peek at the New Release from The Greeting Farm.  All new stamps will be available on September 15th. so mark your calendar!  



These little cuties are part of the new Meowy Christmas Stamp Set.  It features some adorable cats ready for the holiday season.  Complete with a Christmas tree, accessories, and sentiments!  


To create my card, I started with some patterned papers and layered them up in the background.  Then I stamped out my images, colored them up with Copics, and fussy cut them out.  Using foam tape, I adhered them to a smaller rectangle in the center of the card.  I stamped out my sentiment, and added some Stickles glitter to the tree. 


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Be sure to stop by next week for more previews!  

No comments:

Post a Comment