Monday, September 13, 2021

The Greeting Farm September 2021 Release Preview Day #3

 It's the most wonderful time of the year!  Today, I'm featuring Holiday Anya 9 from the NEW September Release at The Greeting Farm.  All new stamps will be available on the 15th so check back tomorrow and hop along to celebrate with us!  



To create my card, I started with some patterned paper and trimmed it to fit the base of my card.  Then I layered it on top of some red card stock and stamped out my sentiment.  After stamping out my image, coloring her up with Copics, and fussy cutting her out, I added her to the left of the card along with some strips of coordinating paper and some gold glittered stars.  Such a fun and festive card!  


Copic Colors:
Skin: E30, E31, E35, E37, R21
Hair: C5, C7, C9
Red: R27, R56, R59
Pink: R20, R22
Green: G02, G07


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Check back tomorrow for release details and a blog hop!  

No comments:

Post a Comment