Friday, September 24, 2021

Simon Says Stamp Stamptember Exclusive with Picket Fence Stamps!

 


Hello!  I am so excited to share a peek at the Simon Says Stamp Exclusive with Picket Fence Studios!  It's AVAILABLE NOW on the Simon Says Stamp Website, but only for a limited time!  Once it sells out, it's gone forever!  What are you waiting for?  Head over there and check it out!  


This fun Sarcastic Kitties set is packed full of adorable cats and witty sentiments to coordinate. You can purchase the Stamp and Die Set HERE or just the Stamp Set HERE!  


For my card, I decided to create something whimsical and fun.  I stamped out my cats, masking them off to make one image.  Then I colored them up in rainbow colors.  I stamped out my sentiments and added the little scribble heart as well.  Then I layered on some bright blue card stock and adhered it to my card base.  Such a fun way to brighten someone's day! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!   







No comments:

Post a Comment