Monday, July 12, 2021

The Greeting Farm July Release Sneak Peek Day #2 Smile Couple

 Hello!  Today, I'm back with another sneak peek of the July Release at The Greeting Farm.  This little cutie is part of the new Smile Couple Clear Stamp set.  


To create my card, I started with a piece of white card stock.  I trimmed it to fit the front of my A2 size card and layered some patterned paper across the center of the panel.  Then I added a blue scalloped border across the bottom as well as a die cut star.  I stamped my sentiment inside of the star and adhered it my the right side of my card panel.  Then I stamped out my image, colored her up with Copics, and fussy cut her out.  Using foam tape, I added her to the left side of the card and included the little rainbow just under the sentiment.  A few enamel dots and stars finish it off.  


Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: C5, C7, C10
Teal: BG10, BG13
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Pink: RV11, RV13, RV21


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Check back tomorrow for yet another sneak peek!  

No comments:

Post a Comment