Sunday, July 11, 2021

The Greeting Farm July Release Sneak Peek Day #1 Animal Pots

 Hello!  It's that time again!  Sneak Peeks for the NEW July Release at The Greeting Farm!  Today, we're featuring Animal Pots.  This sweet little set includes 3 adorable images and a bunch of coordinating sentiments.  



For my cards, I decided to create shaker windows for my little pots to sit on!  First, I started with some patterned paper and trimmed it to fit the front of my card base.  Then I created my window shakers using some dies in my stash.  I adhered them to the center of my cards and stamped my sentiments just above or below.  I added some gingham ribbon to the bottom of each card.  Then I stamped out my images, colored them up, and fussy cut them out.  Using foam tape, I popped them in the front of each window.  Such a sweet and easy way to brighten someone's day!  



Thanks so much for stopping by!  All the new goodies will be available on July 15th.  Check back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!  


No comments:

Post a Comment