Wednesday, July 7, 2021

The Greeting Farm Coffee Just For You

Hey there!  Today, I'm bringing you a fun little coffee card featuring the Miss Anya Coffee Break clear stamp set!  from The Greeting Farm.  

 

For my card, I started with some patterned paper in my stash and layered it up in the background.  Then I die cut a large coffee cup and added it to my card panel with foam tape.  Then I stamped out my sentiment and added it to the center of the cup.  After coloring and fussy cutting my image, I popped her to the left of the card and tucked in some premade die cuts from my stash.  Some gold thread and a few enamel dots finish it off!  

 

Copic Colors:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20

Hair: C5, C7, C9

Tan: E30, E31, E35, E47

Red: R24, R27, R56, R59

 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy crafting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment