Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Picket Fence Studios Release Day!

 Hello!  Guess what...it's Release Day!!!!!  This month is packed with so many must-have products; you do not want to miss it!  Best of all, everything is AVAILABLE in The Shop NOW!  Be sure to head over there to check it out!  

Today, I'm sharing several Halloween cards made with just a hand-full of all the new goodies!  All Hallow's Eve is just around the corner and this release is sure to scare up some fun!  


For my first card, I created a quick and easy shaker using acetate and my sewing machine.  I stamped out this ghost image from the Not Scared You Should Be Stamp set and fussy cut it out.  Then I adhered it on top of some clear acetate.  I sewed that to the top of some orange patterned paper in my stash and before closing it up completely I filled it with some of the new Midnight Tales Sequins Mix. Then I added my sentiment and that's it.  Such a quick and easy way to create a shaker, but still makes a big impact!  

This next card features the new Spider Web Cover Plate Die.  This die is so intricate and creates a total wow factor on your projects.  To create my card, I started with a piece of black card stock.  I die cut the spider web from white glitter paper and adhered it the black.  Then I stamped out and colored up Lexi Girl.  I used the coordinating die to cut her out and then I layered her on top of my web.  Across the bottom of the card I added some strips of patterned paper and layered my sentiment on top.  To finish the card off, I added a fun sentiment from the Not Scared You Should Be Clear Stamp Set.  I just love how this turned out!  


My final card features the cutest little monsters.  These not-so-scary guys are part of the new You Creep Me Out Clear Stamp Set.  To create my card, I used the Scallop Frames Slim Line Die Cutting System.  After cutting the layered out of patterned paper and card stock.  I layered it all together, creating three shaker windows down the center of the card.  I used the NEW Trick Or Treaters Sequin Mix Plus.  It is a Must Have!  Then I stamped out my images, colored them up with Copics, and cut them out using the coordinating dies.  Using foam tape, I popped them onto my card and added a few of the bat die cut from the Slim Line Die Cutting System Witch Insert.  Finally, I added my sentiment across the middle and there you have it.  














No comments:

Post a Comment