Monday, November 11, 2019

La-La Land Crafts Waiting For Santa Marci


Hello!  Today, I'm so excited to share a Sneak Peek at the NEW November Release from La-La Land Crafts!  So many stamps, dies, papers, stencils, etc. released this month!  Trust me, you will not want to miss this!  Be sure to hop over to the shop and check out all the new goodies!

For my card, I'm using the NEW Waiting for Santa Marci.  I colored her up using Copics and fussy cut her out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I used some of the new papers and dies to create a fun little scene for her.  I just love the new staircase die!  How much fun is that!  Plus look at those presents and Christmas Wreath!  Totally cute!  



here's a look at the inside:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to stop by the La-La Land Crafts Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration project by the design team!  

Card Details:


Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9
Red: R24, R27, R29, R56, R59
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13, BG57
White: W0, W1, W3

No comments:

Post a Comment