Friday, November 15, 2019

La-La Land Crafts November Club Kit Reveal

Hello!  It's time to reveal the NEW November Club Kit at La-La Land Crafts!  This month's kit is all about READING!  How awesome is that!  Just a reminder that you have until November 20th to subscribe if you want this exact kit.  All the details are HERE on the La-La Land Crafts website.  

For my inspiration cards, I decided to use bright primary colors.  My first card features Bookworm Marci.  To create this card, I started with some patterned paper from my stash.  Then I layered on a die cut circle and added an orange scallop behind it.  I colored Marci up with my Copic Markers and cut her out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I popped her on top of my card using foam tape.  I also added a paper-pieced reading lamp, a couple of red die cut books and some gingham ribbon.  I threaded the ribbon through the bookmark topper for an added embellishment.  To finish the card off, I added the little read sentiment to the left hand corner.  


Card Details:
Bookworm Marci Rubber Stamp
Bookmark Die
Table Lamp Die
Book Shelf Die

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, Y26, E87
Green: YG21, YG23, YG67
R24, R27, R56, R59
Blue: B24, B26, B29
Yellow: Y21, Y26

For my second card, I used the One Last Chapter Stamp Set.  I decided to create a little bookmark as well as a card.  For the bookmark, I used the NEW Little Merry Christmas Paper Pack and die cut my bookmark from some blue star paper.  The I added the toppers in red chevron and white.  I also cut a second bookmark in white as glued that to the back of the blue one for some added stability.  To embellish, I added the sweet little hippo as well as the read sentiment die.  To finish it off, I added some blue gingham ribbon and a cute little white button.  

For my card, I used the same paper pad and layered my card base with some red and white striped paper.  Then I added a strip of "word" paper from the Christmas Hodgepodge Paper Pack.  I die cut a scalloped rectangle for the center of the card and created a little desktop scene.  I used the bookmark die for the tabletop and added my desk and book shelf.  Then I added the little own to the scene using some foam tape and popped the little bookworm in the bottom corner.  A cute little sentiment finishes it all off.  


Card Details:
Bookworm Marci Rubber Stamp
One Last Chapter Rubber Stamp

Bookmark Die
Table Lamp Die
Book Shelf Die

Copic Colors: 
Hippo: W0, W1, W3, W5, R20
Worm: YG21, YG23, YG67, R20
Owl: E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, E37
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Blue: B24, B26, B29
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Orange: YR06, YR18
Green: YG21, YG23, YG67



Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you are inspired by my creations and I can't wait to see what you guys do with the kit!  


No comments:

Post a Comment