Monday, November 18, 2019

La-La Land Crafts Happy Trails

Hello!  I'm back today featuring another fun card using the new stamps, dies, and papers from the November Release at La-La Land Crafts!  Today, I have a fun little snowy camp scene to share with you guys!  

To create my card, I colored up my images and fussy cut them out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I set them aside and started working on my winter scene.  I cut a piece of blue snowflake paper into a rectangle and added some hills of snow to the bottom.  The I die cut a couple of trees and added those to the left hand side.  I die cut my fire, sticks, and marshmallows from white card stock and used some Copic markers to add detail and dimension to them.  The I popped my woodland animals on to the scene with some foam tape, placed the marshmallows in their hands and added my fire.  I stamped out my sentiment and added that to the top right hand corner.  Then I layered the whole thing on some red plaid paper and added a strip of the "word" paper as well.  I just love how this turned out!  


Here's a look at the inside:


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Raccoon: C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
Moose: E30, E31, E34, E35, E37
Bear: W3, W5, W7, W9, E30, E31, E33
Fire: Y21, Y28, YR16, R24
Wood: E30, E31, E35, E37
Marshmallows: E50, E53




No comments:

Post a Comment