Monday, November 25, 2019

La-La Land Crafts Dear Santa

Hello!  Christmas is just around the corner and today I have a fun Christmas card to share with you guys.  My project today features the NEW Dear Santa Clear Stamp Set from La-La Land Crafts!  This release is packed full of adorable stamps, dies, papers, stencils, etc.  Be sure to hop over to the store and check them out!!!  

For my card, I decided to create a cozy little indoor scene.  First, I started with some striped patterned paper and trimmed it into a rectangle.  Then I added a strip of kraft paper to the bottom to simulate the floor as well as a white strip for the baseboard.  I matted the whole thing on top of black piece of card stock and popped that on top of some patterned paper and mounted to my card base.  To build my scene, I die cut a fireplace and used some Copic markers to add detail to the bricks.  I also used Copics to color in the fire as well.  I die cut the stocking from pattened paper and added them to the fireplace with foam tape.  Next, I added the wreath above the fire place and embellished it with some red enamel dots.  I also stamped my sentiment in the top right corner of the panel.  I used foam tape to add my cozy santa to the left of the card and added a cute little tree as well.  Some enamel dots serve as ornaments and I used the garland from the staircase die to decorate the tree.  I love how you can use it for so many things!  A couple of pictures above santa finish it off!  


Here's a look at the inside:


Card Details

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: W1, W3
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Tan: E30, E31, E34, E35, E37
Black: C5, C7, C9


No comments:

Post a Comment