Sunday, March 24, 2019

Taylored Expressions Hello Llama!

Hello there!  Today, I'm so excited to share with you a couple of cards I made using some of the NEW products from Taylored Expressions.  As soon as I saw these cuties, I knew I had to have them and I didn't waste any time making cards with them!  Both cards feature the No Drama Llama Die Set, Skinny Mini Fiesta Borders Die Set, Can't Touch This Stamp Set, Can't Touch This Die Set. 

For my card, I die cut a piece of white card stock using the Gina Marie X-Stitched Rectangle Dies.  I mounted those on black cardstock and sponged a light blue circle on the right hand side using Distress Ink.  Then I die cut and pieced together my llamas and cactus embellishments.  I layered them all on top of a black and white striped patterned paper from My Favorite Things.  Then I used the Skinny Mini Fiesta Borders Die Set to create several banners for the top of my card.  I stamped out my "hello" sentiment and fussy cut it out.  I glued that into place and added some enamel hearts from Doodlebug Designs. 

I have to tell you, I absolutely love how these turned out!  I will absolutely be using these sets to make more cards in the near future!  Total Cuteness!


Card #1:



Card #2:



A look at the inside:



Card Details:





No comments:

Post a Comment