Thursday, March 7, 2019

CC Designs March Release Day!


Hello!  Today, I'm so excited to share some of the new stamps and dies from the new CC Designs March Release!  All the new products are available NOW in the CC Designs Shop.  So be sure to head over there and snatch up some goodies!  

For my card, today, I'm featuring one of the new rubber stamps released.  This is Nurse Sue.  We all know some nurses out there who could use some appreciation!  This stamp is perfect for just that!  To create my card, I found some fun patterned papers, colored up my image to match, and cut her out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I die cut a little frame using the Quad Collage Die by cutting off the longer rectangle.  I popped my image on top with foam tape and layered the whole thing on top of a white doily.  Then I used the NEW Bows Die to create a fun red bow and adhered that to the top left corner.  Then I punched out some banners from the coordinating paper and slipped those under my image.  On the white piece, I stamped out my sentiment from the NEW Thank You Sentiment clear stamp set.  To finisht he whole thing off, I added some red enamel dots from the Razzle Dazzle Shiny Enamel Dots pack.  



here's a look at the inside:


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Card Details:
New Nurse Sue Rubber Stamp
New Thank You Sentiments Clear Stamp Set
New Bows Die


No comments:

Post a Comment