Sunday, March 17, 2019

Jaded Blossom Lucky Leprechaun!

Hello and Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Just wanted to pop on and share two cute little leprechaun cards I made using this adorable set by Jaded Blossom!  It's called Lucky Leprechaun and it's absolutely cute!  I love that you can change the faces on the stamp to create three different images!  

For my card, I stamped out my images, colored them up with Copics and fussy cut them out.  Then I inked up my card base with green distress ink and adhered my leprechauns on top using foam tape.  Then I cut a couple strips of patterned paper from the new Doodlebug papers and added some sentiments from the Odds and Ends pack.  To finish them off, I added a few gold heart die cuts, some clover rhinestone embellishments, and some white enamel dots.  

I just love how fun these turned out!  


here's a closer look at each card:



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day!  

1 comment: