Monday, March 11, 2019

CC Designs April & May

Hello!  With all this winter weather we've been having I think we could all use a touch of spring!  Today, I'm sharing a fun and very "spring" themed card using the NEW CC Designs April and May Clear Stamp Set!  This card was so much fun to make.  First, I stamped out all these little cuties and colored them up with my Copic markers.  Then I die cut them with the coordinating dies.  I used the Quad Collage Die to create my background and added these little cuties on top using foam tape.  Then I added my sentiment from a die cut pack that coordinates with the patterned paper I used.  Like I said, I just love how this turned out! 


here's a look at the inside:



Card Details:
April and May Clear Stamp Set
April and May Coordinating Dies
Garden Accessories Die Set
Cloud and Grass Die Set
Quad Collage Die

No comments:

Post a Comment