Sunday, February 11, 2018

Kraftin Kimmie February Release Blog Hop

 
It's Release Day at Kraftin Kimmie and we're having a blog hop to celebrate.  So many adorable Baby sets released this month!  Today, I'm featuring the Welcome to the World Set.  This sweet little set feature 3 adorable images and coordinating sentiments. 
 
 
For my card, I chose the little cutie pulling his toy dog.  I colored him up using Copic Markers and then fussy cut him out by hand.  then I layered several "baby" patterned papers, and popped him on top using some foam tape.  I stamped my sentiment next to him and added a ton of paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Then I embellished it all with faux pearls and finished it off with a couple of page flags. 
 
 
 
here's a look at the inside:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Be sure to hop along and see all the other beautiful DT creations.  And remember, that these stamps are now in the Kraftin Kimmie Shop so head over there and check them out. 

3 comments:

  1. Cute inside and outside , I love your card.
    Maelle Clef (Cindy Gues)
    http://melleclef.overblog.com

    ReplyDelete