Thursday, February 8, 2018

CC Designs February Release Day!!!

 
It's Release Day at CC Designs!  So many fabulous stamp sets and dies available, you are going to love them all!  Be sure to stop by the shop and scoop up all these cuties and pop in on the blog to check out all the other projects by the design team. 
 
For my card, I chose the adorable MAGICAL PRINCESS stamp set.  To begin, I chose some fun patterned papers, stamped out my image, and cut it out using the Matching Die Set.  Then I used the NEW Banners Die Set to create a sentiment banner, added some paper flowers, and finished it all off with some faux pearls. 
 
 
a look at the inside:

 
Card Details:
CC Designs Magical Princess Stamp Set
CC Designs Magical Princess Die Set
CC Designs Banners Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment