Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Beach Day by Neat & Tangled

Hi, today I'm sharing a sweet card made with Beach Day by Neat & Tangled.  Too early for summer cards?  I think not.  It's been pretty chilly here in Texas and I, for one, am ready for some warmer temperatures.  For now, I'll have to settle for a "fun in the sun" card to warm me up! 

https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/neat-tangled-1/products/beach-day
 
For my card, I decided to make a fun little beach scene using various dies.  I cut out all my pieces and layered them together.  Then I colored up my images using Copic markers and cut them out with my Scan N Cut 2.  I arranged them on the front and popped them on using foam tape.  A there you have it, a fairly simple scene card! 
 
 
here's a look at the inside:
 
 
Remember, you can find this sweet set and others in the Crafty Doodle Chick shop!  So head over there and check them out!  Thanks for stopping by! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment