Sunday, February 25, 2018

CC Designs Easter Cuties

Hello! Today I'm sharing a sweet little Easter card using the New Easter Cuties Set!  This set is so adorable.  It includes several cute critters and a ton of coordinating sentiments!

 
a look at the inside:



For my card, I stamped out a couple of cute images, colored them up and cut them out using the coordinating metal dies.  Then I created a little scene inside of a die cut egg.  I popped that on to several layers of patterned paper and finished it all off with a sentiment banner.
I just love how this turned out!  So cute!
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Be sure to check out this sweet set and others in the CC Designs shop!
Card Supplies:
CC Designs Easter Cuties Stamp Set
CC Designs Easter Cuties Coordinating Die Set
CC Designs Banners Die set

No comments:

Post a Comment