Sunday, May 1, 2022

Brew It Anya

Hello!  Larisa here.  Happy Monday!  Today, I'm sharing a cute coffee to get your week started right!  Brew It Anya is makes the perfect encouragement card!  

 

To create my card, I layered up some patterned paper in the background.  Then I stamped my image, colored her with Copics, and fussy cut her out.  I paper-pieced her scarf in some coordinating patterned paper as well.  Then I die cut a coffee cup using a die from my stash and stamped my sentiment on the sleeve.  Using foam tape, I added the cup and Anya to the center of the card.  A few enamel dots finish it off.  

Copic Colors:

Skin: Eooo, Eoo, E11, Eo4, R20

Hair: C5, C7, C9

Teal: BG10, BG11, BG57

Brown: E37, E49

Blue: B49

Yellow: Y21, Y26

R24, R22

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy crafting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment