Wednesday, May 11, 2022

The Greeting Farm May Release Preview Day 2

 Hello!  It's Day 2 of the Sneak Peeks at The Greeting Farm.  Today, I'm sharing a fun card made with the new Happy Birthday Stamp Set!  This set features a large happy birthday sentiment and a ton of accessory sentiments and images to coordinate!  


To create my card, I stamped the Happy Birthday in blue ink.  Then I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  Using yellow ink, I stamped out some stars and swirls and then die cut the piece into a rectangle.  Above the sentiment, I added a couple of retired images and mounted the whole thing on some plaid patterned paper.   


This is such a great stamp set for all your birthday cards!  


Remember, all new stamps will be available on the 15th!  Check back tomorrow for another peek at the new release!  

1 comment: