Thursday, April 21, 2022

The Greeting Farm Best Wishes

Hello!  Larisa here and today, Miss Anya is going on vacation!  I've paired this adorable beach image from the Limited Edition Miss Anya All Year Kit with the Brand NEW Cute Script Set!  

 

To create my card, I layered up some nautical themed patterned papers from my stash.  Then I trimmed one piece into a smaller rectangle and added a piece of torn kraft card stock across the bottom.  I stamped out my sentiment across the bottom left side and layered it on top of some white card stock.  Then I stamped out my image, colored her up with Copics, and fussy cut her out.  Using foam tape I added her to the right of the sentiment and added a die cut sun just behind her.  Such a simple card, but I'm loving how it turned out.  Summer, here we come!  

Copic Colors:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20

Hair: E33, E35, E37

Red: R24, R27, R56, R59

Blue: B21, B24

Yellow:Y21, Y26

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy crafting!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment