Tuesday, April 12, 2022

The Greeting Farm April Release Preview Day #2

 Hello!  I'm back today sharing another fun preview from The Greeting Farm!  Today, featured stamp set is called Cute Script.  It includes a bunch of fun sentiments that cover just about every occasion!  


To create my card, I paired one of the sentiments with an image from The Creepin' Cool set that was previewed yesterday.  I just thought the two worked so well together.  I layered up some patterned papers, stamped out my image, colored her up, and fussy cut her out.  Then I adhered her to the center of the die cut oval using foam tape.  For my sentiment, I stamped it out on white card stock and used a circle punch to cut it out.  A couple of staples across the top add a bit of texture.  I also adhered this with foam tape and finished the card off with a couple of black buttons.  



I just love how well the sentiments work with any of The Greeting Farm images.  A MUST have for your stamp collection!  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Tomorrow, I'll have yet another preview so stop back by to see what's coming !  






No comments:

Post a Comment