Friday, November 5, 2021

The Greeting Farm Warm Wishes

 Hello, Larisa here and today I'm sharing a festive winter card using one of my absolute favorite sets!  Warm Wishes!  I paired it with the Store Fronts Digi Set! 


To create my card, I printed out this little coffee shop store front using a laser printer.  Then I colored it up using Copic markers.  For the snow, I used a white gel pen to add a ton of tiny dots and I even added some glitter dots with Stickles as well.  Then I stamped out my Ian image from the Warm Wishes stamp set and colored him up as well.  I fussy cut him out and added him to the right of my scene using foam tape.  Then I stamped my sentiment across the bottom.  I just love how this card turned out so warm and cozy!  


Here's a closer look at the details.  



Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!  


No comments:

Post a Comment