Thursday, November 11, 2021

The Greeting Farm November Release Preview Day #3

 It's Day #3 of Previews at The Greeting Farm!  Today, I'm featuring the NEW Mini-Remix Winter Set.  


This set is packed full of adorable images, accessory stamps, and sentiments!  


For my card, I used one of the little Anya images and created a fun winter scene for her.  I layered up some patterned papers and pieced together this little die cut house.  Then I stamped out my image, colored her up with Copics, and fussy cut her out.  I also added the little scarf image to her so she'd be nice and warm.  Under my scene I stamped out the sentiment and 3 little hearts from the set.  I just love how this turned out.  


Check back on the 15th.  All new stamps will be available in the shop on Monday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment