Sunday, November 14, 2021

Picket Fence Studios November 2021 Release!

 Hello!  It's release day at Picket Fence Studios and I'm excited to share some fun cards features some of the new goodies!  

For my first card, I used the NEW Iconic Beauty Kiara and paired her with the NEW Mini Slimline Double Stitched Rectangles Die Cutting System.  I kept things very simple for a clean and graphic look.  For an added touch of elegance, I sprinkled a few of the sequins from the NEW Sequin Mix Plus On a Wing.  


My next card it a fun and festive holiday slimline card using the NEW A Friendly Paper Hello Stamp Set and the NEW Plumeria Flowers Stencil. I split the card in half and stenciled Paper Glitz in True Christmas Red on the right side and stamped my sentiment on the left.  Then I colored up the animals from the Lots of Christmas Cheer set. I fussy cut the bunch out and popped them on my card using foam tape.  I just love how this turned out!  

My final card features the NEW Mini Slimline Double Stitched Rectangles Die Cutting System!  I used one of the die cut sentiments included in the set for this card and placed it just under my colored image (Beautiful Girl Jordan).  For the background, I used the Reindeer Games Seamless Stamp and inked over the top of it with the Life Changing Blender Brushes.  

New Products Used: 


No comments:

Post a Comment