Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Picket Fence Stamps: One Set, Two Ways

 Hello!  Larisa here and today, I'm sharing two very different cards using the same stamp set: Winter Has Come To Town.   I love to stretch my supplies and come up with creative ways to use them!  Today, I'm showing you how to use one set two ways! 


For my first card, I stamped out the village scene using black ink.  Then I colored it up using Copics.  For the sky, I added some distress inks and then popped up my sentiment with foam tape.  A pretty simple card that packs a colorful punch!  


For my second card, I stamped the village scene again, but this time, I used light grey ink.  Then I stamped out my sentiment using red ink and used a black pen to add some shadows.  I paired the NEW Winter Scene Building People to my scene and colored them up with Copics.  A bit of foam tape, helps them stand out in the scene.  Then I layered the whole thing on some dark green card stock.  

I just love that both of the cards use the same stamp set, but look so different!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  


Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment