Thursday, October 14, 2021

Picket Fence Stamps New Release!

Hello!  I'm so excited to share the new release from Picket Fence Studios!  All these goodies are AVAILABLE NOW!  Be sure to head over there and check out all the new amazing products!  


For my first project, I created two fun little gingerbread tags!  I used the NEW Mini Slimline Stitched and Scalloped Rectangles die to create my tags.  I stitched some acetate to the top of each and filled it with some of the NEW Gingerbread Houses Sequins Mix Plus.  Then, I stamped out my sentiments just under the shakers.  I die cut the gingerbread people, decorated them up and popped them on each tag using foam tape.  At the top of each tag, I added some gingham ribbon and a polka dot bow.  


I just love how these turned out!  Such a fun tag to add to a holiday gift!


My next project uses the same gingerbread die and Mini Slim Line Stitched and Scalloped Rectangle Die.  But this time, I made a card.  I stamped out the background using the NEW Happy Holidays Menagerie and layered my gingerbread man on top.  Across the bottom, I added a fun sentiment using the NEW Gingerbread People Set.  


So much fun!  All the new goodies are AVAILABLE in the shop NOW

Products Used:








No comments:

Post a Comment