Wednesday, October 27, 2021

If You've Got It, Haunt It Tag

 Hello, It's Almost Halloween!!!! I'm sharing a fun little tag I made using the If You've Got It Haunt It (currently on sale!) and Triple Trouble Stamp Sets from Picket Fence Studios.



To create my tag, I die cut the smallest scalloped rectangle in deep purple card stock.  Then I trimmed a piece of white card stock to fit inside.  I stamped out my sentiments and my bats.  Then I stamped and colored my witch image.  After cutting her out, I added her to the center of the tag along with some gold thread.  At the top of the tag, I punched a hole and added some orange ribbon.  


This tag is quick and easy to make and perfect for added a fun and whimsical touch to your Halloween Treats!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment