Wednesday, August 11, 2021

The Greeting Farm August Release 2021 Preview Day #2

 It's Day #2 of Sneak Peeks at The Greeting Farm. Today, I'm featuring the NEW Donut Worry Anya!  This little cutie is dressed in her cutest donut outfit and is paired with coordinating sentiments and accessories!  


For my card, I layered up some patterned paper in my stash and stamped my sentiment. Then I colored up my Anya image and fussy cut her out.  I added glossy accents to her donut headband to give the frosting a bit of shine.  Then I added her to the left of the card with foam tape and tucked a heart die behind her.  A few enamel dots and a stack of donuts finish this card off.  


Copic Colors: 
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Pink: R20, R22, R24
Teal: BG10, BG11
Yellow: Y21, Y26


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Check back tomorrow for another sneak peek~

No comments:

Post a Comment