Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Picket Fence Scene Cards

 Hello, Larisa here and today I'm sharing a couple of scene cards featuring the New Release!  



For my first card, I paired the NEW Lots of Christmas Cheer Stamp Set with the NEW Slim Line Our Town Cover Plate Die.  To begin, I started with the Scallop Frames Slim Line Die Cutting System and used it to cut a piece of white card stock and a red scalloped piece to mat behind it.  Using my Life Changing Blender Brushes, I added some blue distress ink to the background.  Then I die cut a piece of black card stock with the Our Town Cover Plate Die.  I adhered that to the center of my background piece.  Then I tore a piece of white card stock and added that just under the town to mimic the look of snow.  I stamped out the grouped animal image, colored it using Copic Markers and cut it out using the coordinating die.  Using foam tape, I added it to the right side of the card.  On the left side, I stamped my sentiment in black ink.  For the final touch, I added several tiny snowflakes from the NEW Santa Is Here Slim Line Die Cutting System Insert.  


My next card is a fun little back-to-school scene that features two of the little cuties from the NEW Your Next Book Dear Stamp Set.  To create this card, I stamped out the NEW Medley of Fall Collage Stamp in red ink on orange paper.  Then I trimmed that into a square.  Across the bottom, I added a skinny piece of grey card stock.  On top of that some die cut grass.  Then I stamped out my images, colored them up with Copics, and cut them out using the coordinating dies.  I used foam tape to add them to my scene and stamped my sentiment just below.  

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!


Products Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment